Add a unique touch to your space with this Mystic Blue Maple Bonsai Tree. This beautiful planter gives off a zen and energizing aura, sprucing up your home, wherever you choose to place it! We love the way its bold blue leaves stand out against any minimalist home decor. If you're a true believer in making your home your own, guaranteed this bonsai tree will do the trick! Not to mention it will have guests in complete awe.
- It is best to pot your seeds in Autumn or stratify your seeds before planting.
- Be sure to use a self-draining pot that's approximately 6" deep.
- Fill 1/4 of the bottom of the pot with a layer of gravel and a layer of fine clay
- Add a mix of potting compost, fine clay and gravel to the second 1/4 of the pot - This should have your pot full to about 3" deep
- Place seeds on the surface at approximately 2-5 cm apart
- Cover the seeds with a new layer of the same mixture of potting compost, fine clay and gravel
- Water the soil a fair amount, avoiding a fine nozzle that may disturb the layers
- Keep your seed bed warm, preferably in sunlight
- Keep your seed bed damp, but not too wet
- After seeds germinate do not prune or re-pot seeds until the next spring season
- Seeds can be separated and re-potted in bigger pots after the first year or unrestricted growth
- Train your seeds to become Bonsai trees with wiring, pruning and patience.